Male waxing is gaining in popularity as men up and down the country discover the benefits of having smooth, hair-free skin.
It's fair to say that gents of all ages and backgrounds are getting waxed every day of the week.
- Being hair-free feels cleaner and more hygienic
- Reduces body odour, particularly in summer
- Sports related benefits for swimmers, athletes and cyclists (Prevents ingrown hairs especially around the base of the spine which can cause pilonidal sinus, which can be very common in male cyclists and rowers.)
- Improves appearance and enhances muscle definition
- Increases self-confidence
- Partners can prefer the smooth look
Speedo line (top crease of thighs) £30.50
Bottom crack £30.50
Buttocks (cheeks & crack) £43.00
Gents brief wax from Naval (everything except the scrotum) £54.00
Groin (scrotum & pubic triangle shaped or removed) £69.50
Manzilian (bottom, scrotum & pubic triangle) £80.00
Full arms & hands £39.00
Upper arms (blended at elbows) £22.00
Hands & fingers £14.50
Chest & abs £45.00
Lower back £23.50
Upper back & shoulders (to sleeve) £30.50
Full back & shoulders (to sleeve) £45.00
Nape of neck £21.50
Full leg & feet £42.50
Upper leg (blended at knees) £35.50
Lower leg & feet (includes knees) £35.50
Feet & toes £18.00
Wax Specialist Packages
Pro-Athlete - (Cyclist, Body Builders, Rowers etc.) – Full leg, Feet, Chest, Abs and Manzillian.- £140.00
Full Monty – Full Body Wax which includes Eyebrows, Nostrils, Ears, Full back, Chest and abs, Manzillian, Bum cheeks, Full leg, Full arm and Underarm - £195.00
Need to trim the body but can’t bear the thought of waxing? Our clipping service is a fast and painless way to trim excess body hair for a tidy, natural-looking finish.
Chest & Abs £35.00
Back & shoulders £35.00
ThreadingThreading is a natural method of hair removal whch originates from the middle east. Cotton thread is used in varying techniques to easily remove individual hairs from the root, leaving excellent results.